10/7/15

Tutorial | Inglot Bronze & Plum Smokey Eye

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a tutorial surrounded around Bronze, Plums and Burgundy shades. Another fall inspired smokey eye that's wearable for the day time. I decided to play around with my Inglot eyeshadows again because they are soft, smooth and buttery on the eyes.
I paired this look with a bold purple lip to bring in the plum/burgundy shades in the crease. I love how it makes the eyes have a more purple feel to them even with the bronze on the lids. You can always pair this look with a nude lip, a brown lip, a pink lip or whatever color that floats your boat.

Check out the tutorial below!



This look was so much fun to create because it allowed me to really utilize the shades in my Inglot eyeshadow palette. I loved the overall outcome.
|| FACE ||
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
Shea Moisture Concealer in Havasu Hazel
Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear in Bronze 2
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette
Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| EYES ||
Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Inglot Matte e/s in #357
Inglot Matte e/s in #341
Inglot Rainbow e/s in #11R
Inglot AMC e/s in #30
Inglot AMC e/s in #12
Inglot Pearl e/s in #450
Inglot Matte e/s in #329
Inglot Matte e/s in #326
Inglot AMC e/s in #63
Inglot AMC Shine e/s in #46
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Demolition
Jordana FabuLiner

|| LIPS ||
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Pencil in Lasting Plum
MAC Heroine
Hope you enjoyed this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected