10/14/15

Tutorial | Gray Smokey Eye

Hello my loves!

Today's look is a gray smokey eye! I have been dying to use this gray eyeshadow from Bobbi Brown to create this look and I'm in love with how it came out.
This is a very simple look paired with a nude lip, but even a red or pink lip would go great with this look. I have worn this during the day and evening and it was perfect. It's not too dark  and blunt like a brown or black smokey eye, but it's still looks amazing on the eyes.

Check out the tutorial!


This look is probably my favorite look I've created this year. Hope you all try it out and show my your pics on instagram with the hashtag #makeupbynaydenise or by tagging me in your looks @makeupbynaydenise.
|| FACE ||
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
L'Oreal Miracle Blur
Mary Kay TimeWise Matte Wear in Bronze 1 (purchase on my site here)
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| EYES ||
Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt
Inglot Matte e/s #357
Inglot Matte e/s #344
Bobbi Brown e/s in Soft Peach
Inglot AMC Shine e/s in #30
Bobbi Brown e/s in Smoke
Inglot Matte e/s #329
Inglot AMC Shine e/s #46
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Demolition
Jordana FabuLiner
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

|| LIPS ||
Lancome Le Crayon Lip Contour in Caramel
Milani Color Statement in Nude Creme
CoverGirl Queen Lip Perfection in Powderpuff Pink
Thanks for reading my blog and checking out the tutorial! More looks coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected