10/26/15

Planner Addict Tag

Hello my loves!

Today's post I'm doing the Planner Addict Tag that was created by Belinda Selene and Elle Fowler. Watch the original tag here. I love planners because they help keep me organized. I've been using planners since the 5th grade and to this day they have become a love of mine for scheduling, scrapbooking, journaling and much more.



The Planner Addict Tag Questions
1.) How many planner do you have/own?
2.) How many planner do you actually use at one time?
3.) When did you first start using a paper planner?
4.) When did you start decorating your planner?
5.) If you could use only ONE embellishment to decorate your planner, what would you use?
6.)What is your favorite pen to write with?
7.) Favorite place to shop for planner goodies (Can also be your favorite Etsy seller)
8.)What is the most you have spent at a store for planner supplies?
9.) What is your planning routine?
10.) If you had to pick only ONE planner, which one would you use and why?
11.) *BONUS QUESTION* Show us your washi tape stash. Is it out of control?

I tag anyone who hasn't done this tag and loves or likes planners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected