10/31/15

Five Minute Makeup Challenge Collab w| Arianna H.

Hello my loves!

Today's post is going to be on a challenge that I've been dreading, but wanting to do for a very long time. The 5 Minute Makeup challenge. I'm doing this challenge in collaboration with Arianna Horsley. You can check out her video and her channel!
This was definitely a challenge for me. I can do my basic makeup in 5 minutes. but to complete with eyeshadow I need at least 10 minutes.


I also decided to share with you all the products I used in this finished look.
|| FACE ||
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer #02
Mary Kay Luminious Wear foundation in Bronze 2
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
CoverGirl Clean Glow Bronzer in Spices
JOrdana Blush in Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| EYES ||
NYX High Defintion Eyeshadow Base
L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond
Lancome Color Design Palette in Sienna Sultry
Shiseido Corrector Pencil in 2 Medium
Jordana Fabu Liner Bold Liquid Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes

|| LIPS ||
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Teak Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected