9/20/13

High End Lipstick Collection & Swatches

Hello my lovelies!

I have a total of 153 lipsticks in my collection which is insane, but as I said in my first collection I wanted to still share them all with you, so I'm breaking each down by brand. I've already done my Revlon and Maybelline lipsticks which the links can be found towards the end of this post. Of those 153 lipsticks, these are the few that are not drugstore. 

This is the third edition to my lipstick collection and it includes all of my high end lipsticks, including mostly Lancome with a few OCC Lip Tars and MAC lipsticks. I don't have a huge collection of high end lipsticks as I do enjoy my drugstore lippies just fine.

*there are no picture swatches as I have swatched every lipstick in the video*



During the entire video I used my Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint to keep my lips moisturized between lipsticks.

Names of each lipstick as shown in the video:
MAC:
+ Buoy-o-Buoy (discontinued)
+ Candy Yum Yum 
+ Smoked Purple 

Lancome Color Design:
+ All Done Up
+ Natural Beauty
+ Trendy Mauve
+ Pink Preview 
+ Love It
+ Lucky Kiss
+ Intense Fuchsia
+ Tango Fusion (LE)
+ Hit List (LE)

Lancome L'Absolu Rogue:
+ Spice Pink (Kate Winslet collection)

OCC Lip Tars:
+ Hoochie
+ Plum
+ Vapid
+ Pageant
+ Trollop
+ Divine
+ Cha Cha

I definitely plan to extend my collection further into a few YSL lippies, Inglot and possibly some more MAC ones as well. I do enjoy my collection as is and all the colors are absolutely amazing to me.

Check my other lipstick collections
Maybelline
Revlon - Part I
Revlon - Part II

What high end lipsticks do you own and/or recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected