9/18/12

NOTW | Spotlight Blues

Morning my loves!

This week's nail design has a combination of color, spots and bling. I decided to go all out and do something that I've never done before and I'm pretty impressed with how the design came out.
I wanted to do something that was wearable for Fall, but wasn't so dull at the same time. I finally got a chance to bust out one my favorite gray nail polishes and also was able to play with my favorite creme blue nail polish as well.
The polishes that I used are as follows:
  • Essie in Play Date
  • Essie in Chinchilly
  • OPI in No Room for the Blues
These colors are perfect for Fall, but still give you that summer feel. Why? The purple and blue aren't too deep nor too bright -- it's the perfect calm and collective shade.
As you can also see I added 4 rhinestones to each middle finger to add a bit more to this design. The rhinestones have definitely been grabbing eyes and the glare makes amazing. It's just a bit of fun for something so bland.
The polka dots are also fun and give a great contrast since the blue really pops on the gray. Absolutely amazing!

What do you all think of this nail look?

2 comments :

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected