1/2/17

Golden Olive Halo Makeup Tutorial

Hello my loves!

Today's post is all about my newest makeup tutorial! I did a look a few weeks ago using some of my Inglot eyeshadows and my Mac lipstick in Heroine. I was going for a golden olive halo look and I absolutely love the way it came out!
This is a look I wore to a job interview for a beauty consultant position. I think this look could work for any time of day and/or occasion. I love it paired with a bright, bold purple lip, but I did switch to more nude shade during the evening. Check out the tutorial down below...


Check out all the products I used listed down below with extra photos of the look...

|| Brows ||
Milani Easybrow pencil in Dark Brown
Elf Clear Brow & Lash Mascara

|| Face ||
Shea Moisture Primer
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Stay Fabulous Foundation
BH Cosmetics Camouflage Concealer Palette
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent
Lancome Color Design e/s in Vintage
Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| Eyes ||
NYX HD Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Inglot Matte shadows #344 & 341
Inglot Matte #352
Inlgot AMC Shine #46
Inglot Matte #357
Inglot AMC Shine #06
Inglot Matte #329 & 326
Lancome Color Design e/s in Chic
MUFE Flash Palette (black)
Jordana Best Last Extreme Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Millions Lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
False lashes are from Bundle Monster

|| Lips ||
- L'Oreal Anti-feathering Pencil in Truly Burgundy
MAC Heroine lipstick
L'Oreal La Palette Lip Plum 02 (shades #6, 7 & 8)

I enjoyed doing this look. I was totally loving it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected