7/8/17

Cute & Young Bath Bombs {Review}

Hello my loves!

It's been a minute since I made a post, but today I'm coming on here to share a review on a great product. I am a huge fan of pamper nights in which I have a at home spa routine at least once a week (though I've slacked on it lately). I think all women should have at least once night a week in which they take time to pamper themselves be it with a manicure, pedicure, hair treatments, facials or even a delicious bath -- yes I said delicious.

I love a good warm bath whether with bubbles or without, but what I love the most in my baths...BATH BOMBS!

Yes, I'm a lover of bath bombs. I know many are all about LUSH bath bombs (which I have yet to try), but I've only ever tried a few from Wilma's Handmade and from Me Bath.

However, recently I was able to try out a new brand that I'm obsessing over. The brand is called Cute & Young Bath Bombs and they are absolutely phenomenal.

Let me start with their packaging and presentation -- STUNNING. I love the bright, fun and vibrant colors of the box. The bath bombs are also wrapped in purple shades of tissue paper and then wrapped in clear plastic.

Cute & Young Bath Bombs come in a set of 6 with each weighing at 4.2oz. They are non-toxic, use 100% natural and organic ingredients, have a gentle formula, smell absolutely fantastic and are pretty affordable retailing at only $16.95!

These Bath Bombs will titillate your senses, soothe your mind, body & soul, alleviate stress, and help you feel incredibly relaxed & revived!

These bath bombs help you in so many ways! The Dead Sea Salt & Epsom Salt help to improve blood circulation and ease muscular pains. Thanks to the blend of Essential Oils & Sea Salts it detoxifies your skin by flushing away all the toxins. Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter help to nourish & deeply moisturize your skin.

What I love is that even though they don't color your bath water (which can be tedious at times), it does make a good amounts of suds, makes your bath smell amazing and feel luxurious. I have tried these beauties on myself and with my son. We both love them! I have even purchased a 2nd set and plan to order a few more as gifts and personal use.

I truly believe that these bath bombs are essential for women, especially us mommies out there!

Here are the scents that are included in the set:
  • Sweet Dreams: an incredible blend of Lavender, Chamomile, Sunflower & Sandalwood Oil. It produces a relaxing & calming effect and helps in release of natural melatonin for a better sleep.
  • Lush Life: Black Pepper & Eucalyptus Oil offer a warming & stimulating effect that invigorates your senses & prepares you for a wonderful evening.
  • Get Lucky: Enhance your mood or your partner's using this blend of Sweet Orange Oil & Bergamot Oil - you might get lucky!
  • Don't Worry: Turn worry & anxiety into happiness & pleasure with Peppermint oil, Rosemary Oil & Juniper Oil.
  • Feeling Good: Let the blend of Palmarosa, Rose & Ylang Ylang Oil unleash its aromatherapy magic and uplift your mood.
  • Fix You: This blend of Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Rosemary & Eucalyptus Oil works like an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. It helps prevent infections, bacterial growth and can even help you overcome sadness.
I highly recommend this set. You can't beat the price and amount of product you get.

Purchase your own on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected