12/31/16

Hello 2017

Hello my loves!

With only 6 hours left in the year, I am happy, excited and nervous. This year has gone by so quickly and a lot of good things have happened this year. 2016 for me was pretty great, but I'm looking forward to 2017. I feel like 2017 will be a much better year for me personally because I'll be working on a lot of things for myself. I don't really plan to have any resolutions this year, but rather a few goals and ideas that I want to accomplish in 2017.

In 2016 my son turned 2 years, my family and I moved to a better house in a better location, my brother went on tour to Africa and Italy, my other younger brother has been acing his classes and my baby sister has joined the National Honor Roll. Now, there hasn't been much for myself as I still haven't found a job, but I've been working hard as a stay-at-home mom (being a mother isn't necessarily a job, but mothers do work hard 24/7 with no breaks and no pay. I now know how my mother feels).

I'm looking forward for 2017. I want to work on myself spiritually, physically and emotionally this coming year. I want to do more things such as go out (when the weather is better) instead of being a homebody. I want to cook and bake more than usual. I want to continue looking for a job whether it's in the beauty industry or going back to working behind a desk. I want to get fit and gain weight (yes, there are people in the world who want to gain weight). I want to work on my freelance makeup artistry business and find something new to do business wise. I want to really get into wedding planning (that's a whole story in itself). I want to get closer to God. I want to work on my blog and YouTube channels.

2017 seems to have so much promise for me and I am excited. My son will be turning 3 in Feb. My bae and I will be going on 5 years together. I'll be turning 26 years old. Just a lot of great things.

I'm currently hanging with my bae and our son. I normally go to church with my family, but this year I'll be with my loves watching movies to bring the new year in. I did, however, get my hair done yesterday and it was a change. I got a cut, highlights and red rinse. It's a new look, shorter hair, but I am truly obsessing over it.

2016 goodbye. 2017 hello!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected