7/1/15

Tutorial | Matte Eyes & Red Lip

Hello my loves,

Today I have a quick tutorial for you all. I wanted to create a look that was completely matte on the eyes with a bold red lip. I decided I want to use one eyeshadow palette instead of multiple palettes. For this look, I thought the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette would work out phenomenal and it did. The eyes are subtle and the lips are the focus.

Even though I wanted my eyes matte, I still wanted to play up the face with a flawless, clean glow and I decided to go all out with highlighting the cheeks. This look is perfect for every day wear, for work or even an evening out. Of course you can always deepen the eyes with a black eyeshadow or change up the lip to whatever color suits you best.

Overall, this look is created for everyone looking for a quick look that looks like a lot of effort was put into it. Hope you all enjoy this look!



|| PRODUCTS I USED ||
- Face -
Maybelline Define-A-Brow - Medium Brown
Lancome La Base Pro Primer
L'Oreal True Match Lumi - W6 Sun Beige
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser - Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer - Caramel
NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder - Translucent
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny
Jordana Blush - Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer - Glow

- Eyes -
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay Naked Basics
Jordana Fabu Liner
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil - Demolition

- Lips -
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Liner - Passion
Maybelline Lipstick - Very Cherry (my fav drugstore red lipstick)
Lancome Juicy Tube Gloss - Raspberry Ice

This was fun to create! I can't wait to play around with more matte eyeshadows.

Do you like a matte eye look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected