7/29/15

Planner Haul #5 | Diary Stickers, Page Flags & Travel Case

Hello my loves!

Back again for yet another planner based haul. I know I know, all these planner hauls and no beauty videos. You won't be disappointed come next week. I have been working on some new videos beauty wise for you all.

Today I wanted to share some things I purchased online and hope that your find them useful or at least pretty and functional like I do!



|| DIARY STICKERS ||
Lot of 5 Diary Stickers - eBay
  • Momoi Ver 2
  • Wantunor Kids
  • Korean Couple
  • Story Time
  • Yoom' Story
  • Pink Bean (freebie)
  • Happy Day (freebie)
|| PAGE FLAGS ||
Blue Owl Bookmark (freebie)
Pink Paris Sticky Note & Page Flags - eBay
Cake & Donut Sticky Note & Page Flags - eBay
Yellow Sumikko Guroshi Page Flags - eBay
Green Kumacco Dakko Page Flags - eBay
Pink Rabbit Page Flags - eBay
Brown Lovely Days Page Flags - eBay
Yellow Pom Ponette Page Flags - eBay
Blue Oyasumi Bakura Page Flags - eBay
Pink Happy Day Page Flags - eBay

Travel Passport Case in Hot Pink - eBay

You all know I have a serious obsession with Korean diary stickers because they are cute, functional and decorative. Hopefully you all enjoyed this haul as much as I enjoyed sharing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected