2/25/15

Feminine Emergency Kit

Hello my loves!

Just Monday, I posted my complete hygiene routine and I wanted to share my add-on which is a feminine emergency kit.

I know someone out there is like "what in the world is a feminine hygiene kit?" Well, to answer that it is a kit which contains all of your feminine needs that's not makeup or hair related. Things such as: pads, tampons, feminine wipes, travel size shower gel, alcohol wipes, band-aids, Tylenol and etc.

I have always had one since the age of 9. My mom created one so that I would be prepared for my period when it came and boy was I ever! Since than, I've always had an emergency kit with me at all costs just so I know that everything I need is in one spot.



What's In My Feminine Emergency Kit
I store my things in a cute Sonia Kashuk makeup bag because if I want to be discrete I can (people will think I'm touching up my makeup).
  • Lanolin nipple cream
  • Clotrimazole cream
  • Travel size body wash and lotion
  • Roll on perfume
  • Travel size baby powder
  • Travel size deodorant
  • Sample face cream
  • Sample eye cream
  • Toothpaste and toothbrush
  • Two tampons and instructions
  • Two pantiliners
  • Two pads
  • Extra pair of nursing pads
  • Pill container with pain relievers
  • Black thongs
  • Black cotton panties
  • Alcohol pads
  • Band-aids
  • Feminine wipes
Interested in building your own emergency kit? Below I have listed a few essentials when building your own.

How To Build Your Own
  • Pads and/or tampons
  • Pantiliners
  • Feminine wipes
  • Extra pair of black cotton panties
  • Pair of black thongs (if you're of age)
  • Alcohol pads
  • Band-aids
  • Pill container with pain relievers of choice
  • Travel size deodorant
  • Toothbrush and toothpaste OR mouthwash
  • Travel body wash
I hope you found this helpful in anyway possible and take some tips and tricks from this post.

Do you have a feminine emergency kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected