2/23/15

My Complete Hygiene Routine

Hello my loves!

Today I want to share with you all my complete hygiene routine. I have seen so many videos like this and thought I could share my two cents on it. I don't have an extensive routine, but I do make sure to clean myself thoroughly in all aspects. I broke this up in to two parts: Part 1 includes my oral and shower routine and Part 2 includes my menstrual and sexual routine.

- Disclaimer -
Keep in mind: this is MY PERSONAL routine. 
This works for me and has worked for several years.

Part I


Oral Hygiene
  • Rinse my mouth with a mouthwash.
  • Brush my teeth for about 2 mins. I use any brand of toothbrush as long as it has a tongue scrubber on the back. Make sure to scrub my tongue for at least 30-60 seconds.
  • I rinse my mouth with mouthwash again.
  • Once a week I do deep clean my toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Once a week a whiten my teeth with a hydrogen peroxide mix.
Shower Routine
  • Cleanse face with a white baby wash cloth
  • Cleanse vagina with a pink baby wash cloth
  • 1st wash up with a wash cloth
  • Exfoliate
  • Shave
  • 2nd wash up with a loofah or exfoliating glove
  • Bath oil spray
  • Body treatments
  • Foot lotion
  • Body moisturizers (body gel, serum, lotion, butter or cream)
  • Deodorant
  • Body spray and/or perfume
  • Body powder 
Let's move on to part two which goes into my menstrual and sexual hygiene. Part two is for those that are 18+ so please watch at your own discretion.

Part II


Menstrual Hygiene
  • Wash up 2-3 times a day.
  • I cleanse with my Summer's Eve cleansing wash on a pink baby wash cloth. A vaginal wash is a must for me during this time.
  • I prefer pads. If I wear a tampon I use a pantiliner as well to catch any leakage.
  • I spray my pads, pantiliners and underwear with a feminine deodorant spray from Summer's Eve.
  • In between changing my pads or when I need to freshen up I use a feminine wipes (when outdoors) or baby wipes (at home).
  • Change your pad every 2-3 hours to avoid odor, infection or feeling uncomfortable.
  • Change your tampons every 3-4 hours to avoid odor, infection, good bacteria being taken away or Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Sexual Hygiene
  • If sex is planned: I wash with my Summer's Eve feminine wash to keep my pH balance good before sex and to keep clean.
  • If sex is spontaneous: I use a Summer's Eve feminine wipe to clean my self and keep my pH balance good.
  • I spray my vagina with Summer's Eve deodorant spray for an extra boost of freshness.
  • After sex: please clean yourself with your vaginal wash or feminine wipe to keep your pH balance good! Never just pee without cleansing yourself.
Other Tips
  • Always wear cotton underwear. It's breathable and allows air to flow to your vagina! Do not suffocate your vagina.
  • Go commando at night when you can.
  • Wear pantiliners to catch any discharge or leakage so it doesn't sit or stain your panties.
  • Don't douche or douche less often because it can cause infections and odors.
  • When taking a bath, please shower first because you don't want to sit in dirty bath water because it can cause infections. Shower and then soak in a bath.
  • Wear loose fitting clothing.
Overall, my routine is easy and simply, but yet still extensive to ensure my cleanliness at all times. I hope you all enjoyed these videos and this post!

PS: I have reviews for Summer's Eve coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected