7/7/16

Maybelline Vivid Matte Review

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a review of the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid lipsticks that I received from Influenster. I was so excited when I got this product in the mail because I've been interested in trying them out myself for some time.
Inside my Voxbox I received a card with all the necessary information as well as two shades. A nude in Nude Flush and a red in Rebel Red. I have swatched both (in video), but I've only been wearing Nude Flush because it's my absolute fave (lip swatch below)!


The main statement for this collection is "sensuous feel, saturated color." I definitely agree that you get both saturated color and an sensual feeling on the lips. There are 10 shades available retailing for $7.99 USD.

Maybelline Says
A collection of vivid colors that prove subtle just doesn't cut it. This creamy formula is incredibly comfortable and glides easily onto the lips for a smooth feel upon application and a velvety finish once dry. The result is full color coverage and an intense, rice lip look in a range of colors from nudes and reds to deep plums.
For Best Application
Apply 1 thin layer following the contours of your mouth. For an ultra-matte finish, kiss tissue and allow to dry!
My Thoughts
I absolutely love these lippies! I love that they are not drying at all. Even though it says matte in the name it gives off a comfortable velvet finish. It doesn't crease into my fine lines. It applies like butter onto my lips. It doesn't feel heavy -- it feels fluffy on the lips. I have not noticed any bleeding with either colors, but I can't really say so much for Rebel Red as I haven't worn it much. Nude Flush is a gorgeous nude with pink undertones. Rebel Red is a true blue based red.
Nude Flush is definitely my favorite color. I've been wearing it almost every day and I get compliments every time I do. This is such a dream.

I definitely plan to get 3 more shades and I highly recommend these beauties to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected