1/11/18

Laila London Nourishing Day Facial Oil {Review}

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a review on a pretty awesome facial oil. I have always wanted to get into using oils on my face after having worked for multiple makeup counters, but I never got around to buying one. Thankfully, an opportunity was open for me to try out a facial oil from a wonderful company called Laila London. They were kind enough to send me this product at a discounted price, so I definitely want to say thank you to them for that.

Just to give you some background on the company, Laila London is located in London. They do not use Patroleum, parabens, Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), mineral oils, artificial perfumes or colour additives. They do not test on animals either. They use recyclable and biodegradable packaging from sustainably managed sources.

The Laila London promise is as follows:
To ensure freshness and quality all our raw materials are sourced in small quantities and our products are hand measured, mixed and poured in small batches. In each of our products we blend botanical extracts and pure essential oils in formulas carefully developed for maximum effectiveness.
I received their Nourishing Day Facial Oil and I have had the opportunity to use it for two weeks straight both on it's own as a moisturizer and with my actual moisturizer so I'll give you my thoughts on both ways I've used them.
This product retails for $19.95 USD and comes in a 1oz glass bottle with a dropper. The packaging is pretty nice and sleek. It has a gold top with a white suction bulb. The label is very simple which means it will look lovely on any setting whether on your desk, by bed on a table or in your bathroom. The smell of this oil gives off lavender, chamomile and jojoba oil. It doesn't smell bad at all, just a scent from the natural and organic ingredients used to make the oil.

Ingredients:

Packed with natural and organic extracts of Marula Oil (Sclerocarya Birrea), Baobab (Adansonia digitata), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Apricot (Prunus armeniaca), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Rosehip (Rosa canina), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis), Bulgarian Rose (Rosa damascena), Geranium (Pelargonium), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) and Chamomile (Anthemis)

What Laila London says:
Get your Glow on with this 2017 Skincare Awards shortlisted product by Laila London. Nourishing Day Facial Oil will give you that natural glow that will have others jealous for days. Having radiant skin has never been so easy. 
It's a nourishing elixir blended from 100% natural organic ingredients, Laila London has formulated her face oil to effectively reverse the effects of damage, replenish nutrients and renew a youthful radiance. Naturally containing a unique blend of rich oleic acid and linoleic acid, Marula oil has deeply moisturizing qualities while anti-inflammatory chamomile reduces redness. Baobab oil improves skin tone and elasticity while minimizing scarring. Jojoba and carefully selected essential oils, typically used for anti-ageing. also has potent healing properties that repair damaged tissue. The results is a visibly smoother, nourished and brighter complexion.
My Thoughts:
I have used it for 2 weeks straight and I will say that I am a fan of this facial oil. I love how easy it is to apply to the skin and how quick it absorbs without leaving me feel excessively greasy. I feel hydrated when I mix this with my moisturizer. It's perfect to add 2-3 drops to your moisturizer for more hydration, especially for this winter months. On it's own I find that I need to use about 5-10 drops and then apply it by massaging and patting it into the skin. After some time I do feel like my skin is a bit dry, but it all depends on how cold it really is outside in all honesty. I definitely love this mixed in with my regular every day moisturizer. This is definitely an awesome oil to have in your collection and because it's all natural I have no problem with it breaking my skin out. I've definitely been loving this beauty.

If you're interested in getting your hands on this oil, check it out on Amazon and treat yourself to a new pampering essential.

Will you try out this fabulous oil or any of their other products?

1 comment :

  1. Good to read this post and i after reading this i feel its looks perfect for my skin and will surely use this. Hope it will be great experience. best organic oils and serums

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected