11/17/16

SwissVita Cream Cleanser & Eye Cream Review

Hello my loves!

Today's post is going to be a review and demo of the Swiss Vita Laboratories Cream Cleanser and Eye Cream. Swiss Vita was kind enough to send me these two beauties for review and I definitely want to thank them for the opportunity. I have been using both of these items in my skincare routine for the past 2 and a half weeks and I've been loving them!!!


Swiss Vita Cream Cleanser
This cleanser is pretty damn awesome in my opinion! It retails for $23.99 USD and can be purchased on Amazon.
Every day we are exposed to harmful rays of the sun and the dirt and pollution in the air. Recent studies show that pollution speeds up in the development of dark spots, wrinkles, and lines. The very simple process of cleansing your face before going to bed can stimulate your body’s response to fight aging and other skin problems.
Swissvita Facial Cleanser with AC-11® is a thorough face cleansing product powerful enough to remove impurities while still being safe and gentle on your skin.
This facial cleanser provides many benefits to your skin through:
  • Removing buildup of dirt, bacteria, pollutants, viruses, dirt, and even old/dead skin cells.
  • Boosting hydration. Dehydrated skin looks and feels rough and wrinkled. Clean skin enables sufficient water and product retention.
  • Clearing pores to prevent dirt buildup and also decreases the chance of breakouts.
  • Minimizing pore size.
  • Softening the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Protecting skin from pollution such as heavy metals and smoke.
  • Aside from giving you soft, silky, firmer and brighter skin, Swissvita Facial Cleanser with AC-11® is also perfect for removing eye and face makeup. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and healthy.
    Using Swissvita Facial Cleanser with AC-11® is the first step in the day to having youthful, beautiful and radiant skin.
    It’s not magic, it’s Swissvita. Try one today for healthier and younger looking skin.
I've been using this cleanser in the mornings as of late because it gives my skin such a bright look and makes it a great cleanser to prep for all my other skincare products and makeup application. Even though this is a thick cream cleanser it lathers beautifully giving me an airy foam that I love the feel of. When I rinse this product off my face my skin feel clean, fresh and moisturized. I'm not sure if it's because it's a cream cleanser that it moisturizes my skin or if it's due to the ingredients, but my skin feel hydrated after cleansing. Definitely a new love for me cleanser wise!
Swiss Vita Eye Cream
This is called an eye cream, but to me it's more like an eye serum. It retails for $29.99 USD and can be purchased on Amazon.
Scared of seeing more and more wrinkles around your eyes?
Do your eyes look extra tired when you look at yourself in the mirror?
Erase those ugly lines and lighten your dark circles daily with Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream For Wrinkles / Serum with AC-11®.
The eyes are the windows to the soul. But the eyes also tend to make you seem older than you really are even more than gray hair. Common problems that can cause this are wrinkles and dark circles. They can make you look tired, unhealthy, exhausted and older than you actually are.
Makeup and concealers can help, but will just wash away.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you can easily and painlessly remove wrinkles and dark circles under your eyes?
This efficient skin-care product reduces eye wrinkles and eliminates dark circles for that fresh, bright and younger look.
Contains the safe and all-natural ingredient AC-11®, helping skin tissue regenerate from oxidative stress and exposure to the sun's UV rays. Scientists have discovered that it enhances the body's natural skin tissue repair and helps make the skin look fair as day.
This eye cream / serum is also effective in:
  • Turning dry, aging wrinkles and eye bags into soft, supple, and youthful-looking skin
  • Enhance the skin's biochemical properties and smooth expression lines
  • Tighten the skin and act as a firming, toning and anti-aging agent
  • Erase wrinkles
  • Targeting and alleviating signs of fatigue around the eyes
Water-based, additive, Paraben, alcohol, fragrance, and sulphate-free. Not to mention very light and airy when applied.
Watch your dark circles vanish and preserve your youthful look with Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream / Serum For Wrinkles RISK-FREE today!
This is more like an eye serum for me instead of an eye cream. This has a gel consistency and feels really cooling on my under eye area. I love that it does help with smoothing my under eye wrinkles, gives me a bit of hydration and does help to brighten up my dark circles up. I'm not 100% sold on using this alone as I prefer to use it in conjunction with my current eye cream. I think it does wonders with my eye cream, but on its own I don't see much of a change. It's good serum to use in conjunction with your current eye cream.

I think both of these would be great additions to any skincare routine. The cream cleanser does a phenomenal job at removing oil, dirt and makeup while not stripping the skin and adding moisture to it. The eye cream does a good job at helping hydrate the under eye area and helping with wrinkles and dark spots. Definitely good buys in my opinion!
FTC Disclaimer:
I received these products from the company through Tomoson for free. My opinions, thoughts and review are all my own. I am not being paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected