3/8/13

Miracle Dry Oil by Garnier Fructis

Happy Friday my loves!

Hope today is an awesome Friday for you. I hope all is well with you. Are you as excited for the weekend as I am. I don't really have anything planned (maybe some Zumba, Yoga and Pilates at my boyfriend's fitness club...post coming soon), but weekends are always great. As you have probably noticed, I will be doing 3 posts a week: Monday's are makeup related posts which means reviews, tutorials, makeup hauls and etc. Wednesday's are dedicated to all things fashion and Friday's are split between health, fitness, skincare, hair and other randoms things I think of!

Today I will be doing a review on a product I had in my possession for a few weeks thanks to BzzAgent. I was sent the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil to try out and review. Keep in mind, I am NOT being paid to do this review, nor are my opinions and thoughts devalued.
courtesy of BzzAgent.
This "new" product by Garnier Fructis is like no other. Why? It isn’t every day that an innovative and sexy multipurpose product is made available to us females. But can you imagine an all-in-one product that delivers silky, shiny hair and soft, supple skin? That’s sexy by association. NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multi-use formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue.
courtesy of BzzAgent
One of my favorite things is that this is formulated with a blend of weightless oils - olive, avocado and shea - which makes the feel smooth, non-sticky and easy to absorb into the hair follicles or skin.

I currently have major damage to my hair. It's extremely dry, it's falling out, ends are splitting like a fragile sheet of paper and the whole nine. Since I have not been to work in over a month and dealing with this living situation I figured that I could use this as a simple daily pick me up. This works like a charm on my hair. The oils really penetrate deeply leaving my hair shiny, moisturized and workable. I have a ton of new growth and I refuse to apply heat to my hair so my hair tends to look like a crazy fro (I wear a simply high messy bun everyday which my boyfriend). I like that this oil works fast and shows improvement as soon as it's applied. Best part is that I can use this on my damaged hair dry, but when used on my hair wet, the results are 10 times better.

Being that this is a multipurpose product, the first ever from Garnier Fructis, this can be used on the body and face. I have used this on my body three times already and I do like the feel of it rather than a body lotion or cream. It does not leave an oily residue on my body, it absorbs quickly into my skin, it makes my skin feel smooth and the moisture it gives lasts a very long time. I now use this in combination with my favorite body skin softener lotion by Avon because it allows me to double up on moisture. I apply the Miracle Dry Oil to my back, stomach, elbows, knees and feet before applying my body lotion or cream of choice.

.My Little Secret.
For softer feet, I apply the oil all over both feet. After both are covered in it, I put saran wrap on my feet and then put on slipper socks for about 5-10 mins. I take the socks and saran wrap off, apply a hot wash cloth to my feet for 3 mins and then remove excess oil. I then go in with my Avon FootWorks foot lotion of choice and wear clean slipper socks to bed. In the morning, my feet are soft and supple.

I have used this on my face, only on my cheek and nose area, under my night cream to give more moisture to my more dry areas. When I wake up in the morning the dryness is gone.
Taken and edited with my tablet.
As you can see, the Miracle Dry Oil has a yellow color which doesn't irritate the skin. For a 5 fl oz bottle (shown above) you don't really go through much within a month and at a suggested retail price of $5.99 you can't go wrong. This can be purchased at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or any other drugstore or mass retailer.

Quick Breakdown of Oils:
  • Olive Oil - moisturizes, protects and replenishes dry hair, improving its strength and elasticity. The face and body benefit from the antioxidants that help protect against skin damage.
  • Avocado Oil - loaded with vitamin E, it protects against dryness while locking in color and moisture to keep hair looking radiant and silky soft. The oil's natural hydrating abilities promote soft and supple skin.
  • Shea Oil - known for having unique healing properties, it rejuvenates damaged hair and leaves it with a healthy shine. It's also a great moisturizer that helps improve elasticity in skin.
Overall, I adore this product and I've been enjoying the benefits of this product. I suggest you all try it out!

FTC:
I did receive these products for free from BzzAgent to review and use thoroughly. I am not sponsored by BzzAgent or Garnier Fructis whatsoever. This product was used for more than 2 and a half weeks before this review. Everything stated is an honest opinion of mine. First two images are courtesy of BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected