9/4/15

Skincare Haul | Lancome, Simple and Clean & Clear

Hello my loves!

Recently I picked up a few new skincare products to try out because I needed to restock on moisturizer and cleansers. I am huge believer that no matter how good your makeup looks, if your skin isn't taken care of your makeup won't be at it's best potential best.
I decided to scout my local drugstores for some products that I've been eyeing so such a long time and I was pleased to have found them for great prices. First, I had to repurchase one of my favorite serums ever especially since I had two coupons to use.

Serum
I had to go to my local Lancome counter and grab the Lancome Visionnaire advanced skin corrector serum. I fell in complete love with this serum back in 2012 when I started working for the Lancome counter at my local Macy's. I have fallen in love with Lancome skincare products this was a definite keeper for my vault. The price of the serum can range from $79 USD to $145 USD -- expensive to me. However, I had two coupons AND my old coworkers swung me a great deal so I snagged one up while I could.

If you're not familiar with the serum, Visionnaire [LR 2412 4% - Cx] is a second generation serum with the Double Jasmonate Complex and new smoothing ingredients that correct wrinkles, pores and skin texture in real time, and over time. Since using it since 2012 my skin has looked and felt so smooth and my texture has been a dream.

Eye Cream
Iman Time Control Firm Defense Eye Cream is an eye cream I had heard about and wanted to try out for myself. Since I am running low on my Lancome Genifique eye cream I figured now would be a a great time to try it out. It's said to be a lightweight cream that improves elasticity and preserves moisture in the delicate area around the eye. Purchased this at my local Target. The antioxidant protection of Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & C fights free radicals that sabotage the appearance of youthful skin. An advanced complex of natural botanical extracts - including ginseng root, soybean and rice bran protein, diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.

Moisturizers
I decided to stock up and buy three moisturizers because I run low on moisturizers fairly quick since I apply them twice a day. I figured I'd just go on and buy some moisturizers that have been on my wishlist for some time.

Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 was on my list because I have always wanted to try out their products and it had SPF in it, so I figured it was a win-win for me and it definitely has been! This is a perfect oil free blend of skin-loving ingredients and added vitamins, moisturizes with a light, non-greasy feel and helps protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

Simple Nourishing 24 Hr Day/Night Cream just seemed like a great buy since when I got the light moisturizer my Walgreens had a BOGO (buy one, get one free) going on and they were the same price, so paying $0 for it just seemed like a great steal. With fall and winter slowly approaching I also wanted to be prepared and have a cream within my grasp. This is non-greasy and infused with Simple's purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, nourishes thirsty skin and carries on working for up to 24 hours. Leaving you with super soft and super smooth skin!

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer has been on my radar for years, but I never purchased it. My local Walgreens had a great deal with using coupons and my card, so I decided $5 why not. This combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Toner
After departing from this beauty for months I decided to run back to it because it has worked wonders and never let me down. My Holy Grail toner is and will forever be the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner. For 16oz and less than $6 this will last me more than 3 months. It cleanses my skin and never break me out. It's a dream! This pore perfecting toner gives a clean so pure, it leaves nothing behind. Its 100% Natural Witch Hazel Formula tightens and refines pores, gently removing excess oil, dirt, and makeup residue without overdrying - for evenly toned and beautifully smooth skin everyday.

Cleansers
The same as my moisturizers, I decided to stock up on cleansers because I'm always running out

Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser is an essential to my makeup removal process. It will continue to be one of my essentials because it removes makeup extremely well. Unlike ordinary cleansers, Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50 percent moisturizer. It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture--all in one easy routine. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask is a mask that I saw Samantha Vega Makeup on YouTube review and wanted to try. I figured it was a great two-step in one product to have in my arsenal of scrubs and mask. This is a unique 2-in-1 exfoliating mask with purifying Charcoal and exfoliating Black Sugar works double time to detox skin. Perfect for all skin types.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a cleanser I wanted to try after loving a few other cleansers from Clean & Clear. This is said to wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleansing Facial Wash same as the other cleanser, it was just one I wanted to try and thought would work out great for my night routine. With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up—like dirt, oil and impurities deep in pores. So effective, this foaming cleanser even washes away dirt and oil you can’t see while calming aromas help wind you down—leaving you clean and relaxed.

So excited about my knew skincare buys and will have reviews coming soon and even another skincare haul as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected