1/17/15

Project Use It Up | January Goals

Hi my loves!

Today I wanted to share my goals for January. Even though the month is almost over I still wanted to have some goals to look forward to and complete this month.

Check out my Project Use It Up Intro for details on my goals for the the year. If you're interested in seeing the products I want to use up check the post here.

My goals are basically products I want to either use up or either hit pan on. All the goals for January are products I want to completely use up.

January Goals:

  • UDPP
  • Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Cream Oil Body Wash
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
  • Avon Foot Works Berry Mint Scrub
  • Avon Foot Works Mint & Aloe Cooling Lotion
  • Ponds Cold Cream
  • Lancome La Base Pro
  • Jordana FabuLiner
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal
What ever products I don't use up will be moved along to my February goals. So far the only two products that don't look too good are the last two products, but everything else seems to be go for this month!

What do you plan to use up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected