11/22/16

What's In My Bag Ft. iJoy & T-Spray

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a "what's in my bag" post with video. I have done two of these previously, but felt like I needed to do make another since I am using my Christian Siriano for Payless Sybil Satchel bag. It's gorgeous bag that comes with three compartments in such a beautiful Taupe color. Doubt it's available anymore, but I suggest any bag from Christian Siriano for Payless. They are all awesome bags to have!


If you're interested in the iJoy headphones head on over to Amazon and get you a pair in one of the six color options they have available. I've been obsessing over my grey and pink ones. They are cute, comfortable to wear, have great sound quality and hardly ever lose connection. Love these beauties!

If you're interested in the T-Spray go grab one! They offer it in Green Tea, Cranberry and Cool Mint. Snag one up from Amazon. It's great to keep around in your purse. I love it as a quick fix after eating a meal, snack or even after a quick nap. I got mine in the Green Tea flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected