11/24/16

Tech Review | Aulker Q7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a review on another pair of wireless bluetooth headphones. These are the Aulker Q7 headphones. I previously reviewed their S330 headphones a few weeks ago. Check that review out here.
These headphones come in black and read. They retail for $21.99 USD. They are waterproof, give off amazing sound and feel pretty much comfortable in the ear. For the over ear portion, they do tend to cause a bit of pain after a few mins, but nothing that I can't just fix myself. It gives a maximum of 8 hours of talk and music play.

Check out my video review below for more info.


If you're interested in a pair, swing on over to Amazon to grab one. I think they are awesome and very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected