11/14/16

Tea & Hot Drink Haul ft. Gear Ultimate & R'stoyours

Hello my loves!

Today's post is tea and hot drink haul!!! I haven't done one of these in a while, but with my surgery coming tomorrow, I figured today would be a great day to share everything I've gotten within the past 3-4 weeks. I have some teas, coffee, hot cocoa, accessories and creamers/syrups to share with you all.


If you're interested in a list of the teas I got keep on reading!
I received the Infused Water Acrylic Pitcher from Gear Ultimate. It retails for $19.99 USD. This pitcher is pretty darn awesome! It's 93oz which is about 3 quartz. The pitcher comes with an infuser and refillable ice core. As much as I love this pitcher I must say I was a bit down when my infuser got stuck. It doesn't seem to want to unscrew for the top, but it still works phenomenally.
I also received the Reusable & Refillable K-Cup and Carafe Set from R'stoyours. I got the 6 pack in the dolphin design. It retails for $11.57 USD. These are compatible with both the 1.0 and 2.0 Keurig  models. I personally own a 2.0 model and it works amazingly well with coffee. I have tried it with hot chocolate, but the final taste wasn't the best. Most of the hot chocolate was stuck in the k-cup. I love the fun purple and bright orange coloring -- very fun. These are leak proof and they are also easy to clean.

Now onto the awesome teas that I purchased...

Tazo Passion Iced Tea
Tazo Passion Herbal Tea
English Tea Shop White Tea, Blueberry & Elderflower
English Tea Shop Classic Tea
  • Green Tea Pomegranate
  • Chocolate, Rooibos & Vanilla
  • White Tea
  • Super Berries
  • Earl Grey
  • English Breakfast
  • Calming Blend
  • Ginger Peach Tea
  • Green Tea Tropical
  • Peppermint
  • Lemongrass, Ginger & Citrus
  • Japanese Green Sencha
English Tea Shop Super Fruits (2 of each)
  • Lemongrass Peppermint Tropical Punch
  • White Tea Blueberry & Elderflower
  • Apple Rosehip Raspberry Ripple
  • Honeybush Acai Berry Punch
  • Chocolate Super Berry Burst
  • Cranberry Vanilla Delight
English Tea Shop Wellness Collection (2 of each)
  • Detox Me
  • Happy Me
  • Sleepy Me
  • Slim Me
  • Revive Me
  • Sensual Me
English Tea Shop Super Fruit Collection (8 of each)
  • Green Tea Pomegranate
  • Green Tea Tropical
  • Ginger Peach Tea
  • Spiced Red Fruits
  • Super Berries
  • Lemongrass, Ginger & Citrus
  • Pomegranate Blackcurrant Medley
  • Chocolate Super Berry Burst
  • Apple Rosehip Raspberry Ripple
English Tea Shop Holiday Collection (8 of each)
  • Christmas Cake
  • Christmas Night
  • Vanilla Orange & Coconut
  • Silent Night
  • Sweet Vanilla Bread
  • Coffee Cream
  • Berry Savoury Pie
  • Vanilla Mint & Mango
  • White Wonderland
I definitely plan to do some tea time segments featuring reviews on these teas, especially since I'm stoked to try them out! Be on the look out for those.
FTC Disclaimer
I received these products free from the companies through Tomoson. I have not been paid for my opinions or thoughts. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected