11/8/16

Fitness | Yosoo Waist Trimmer Belt Review

Hello my loves!

Today's post is fitness related, the first of many I hope to do on my blog. This is going to be a review on a Waist Trimmer Belt from Yosoo and I'm quite excited. I am not one for working out and I'll be the first to admit it. I've never had to really work out before because I've always been fit. On top of that I'm petite and have a fast metabolism. The only exercise I've ever done were when I did dance, step or cheerleading.
When I got pregnant three years ago with my little one and had him I gained a lot of weight (which I loved), most of the weight stayed on after the pregnancy (which I appreciate). My only gripe is this lower belly pudge I have now. I'm so used to having a flat belly with abs, but now it's just a pudge. I don't like it and I've been trying to find ways to help lose it.

Thanks to Yosoo's Waist Trimmer Belt I can lose the lower belly fat!!!

This belt does retail for $16.99 USD and it's 8 inches wide and 38 inches long. This waist belt is great for abs. It's perfect for all kinds of work out, whether you want to go for a run, a walk, do yoga or Pilates you can maximize your body heat and remove excess water weight especially in your abdominal area. With the help of Yosoo's waist trimmer belt, you can now get the curves you have always wanted. Made with the premium, flexible, latex-free neoprene. That means it's easy to clean, fits to your body, and won't pitch or irritate your skin. Adjustable and stretchy fabric that is so comfortable you can wear it under any fitness apparel.
I will say this definitely makes me sweat A LOT. I've worn this around the house, to go run some errands and even when I've danced around the house and when this says it helps you maximize your body heat it does. This is a sauna belt so that's just freaking awesome. It fits me snug and comfy, doesn't irritate and it also helps me with my back issues. I absolutely love this belt and can't wait to see how it does when I actually take the time to really work out. This is definitely great for me as an alternative to using a waist trainer corset.


If you are interested in getting this for yourself I highly recommend you swing right over to Amazon and snatch you up one.

FTC Disclaimer:
I did receive this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. These opinions and thoughts are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected