10/11/16

Tech Review | Oasis Beats Bluetooth Headphones

Hello my loves!

Today's post is going to be the first in a new "series" I'm starting in which I review various tech items for the phones, laptops and more. I definitely want to diversify my blog and youtube channel every now and then.
This first tech review is going to be on the Oasis Beats Bluetooth Headphones that I received at a discounted price. I've been using these headphones now for about 2 weeks and I'm in love with them!

Basic Info & Specs
Price: $45.95
Weight: 4.8oz
Size (LWH): 5.2 inches, 4.5 inches, 1.9 inches
Included: Earphones with medium earbuds on, extra earbuds in small and large, usb plug, zippered case with pocket and user manual
Specs:
Bluetooth V4.1+EDR & CSR8635 chipset
Bluetooth Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, & AVRCP
CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation Technology
Operation Range: Up to 30 feet
Talking/Listening Time: Approx. 6-8 hours
Standby time: 240 hours
Charging time: About 1.5 hours
Battery capacity: 85 mAh voice prompt
Multi-point function: Connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
Product size: Approx. 1.5 x 1 x 1.25 inches 
Quick Info
PERFECT EXERCISING EARBUDS for listening to music or audiobooks or chatting on the phone while you work out or when in the shower (they are not immersible); soft, comfortable hooks loop behind your ears and ensure staying in place through the most vigorous exercise.
GREAT FEATURES, ESPECIALLY SOUND because it has EDR and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation technology.

My Thoughts
These headphones are so amazing! As a stay-at-home and freelance makeup artist I find that these come in handy because they are wireless bluetooth headphones. I don't have to worry about my toddler pulling on the cord or getting my makeup brushes tangled up in the wire. I love how comfortable they feel, but even with that comfort I find that my ears tend to hurt after a few hours of wearing them. It was easy to connect, easy to charge and easy to use. Love these headphones for those days I want to run outside or on a treadmill. They are also great for those rainy days outside.

If these headphones sound like something you would be interested in, definitely grab you a pair from Amazon. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected