10/11/16

Tech Review | Marsee Zero X Bluetooth Speaker

Hello my loves!

Today's post is the second tech review and I'm glad to be getting these on a roll. This next review is on the Marsee Zero X Bluetooth Speaker.
I have never owned a portable bluetooth speaker before, but I've always wanted one. I was excited when this came in the mail! I did receive this speaker at a discounted price, but all thoughts are my own.

Basic Info & Specs
Price: $23.99
Weight: 10.7oz
Size:4.8 inches, 1.8 inches, 2.5 inches
Included:
MARSEE ZeroX Bluetooth Speaker*1
USB charging cable*1
3.5mm audio cable*1
Carabiner hook*1
User manual*1
Warranty card*1
Specs:
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
Amplifier parameters: 8W total drivers
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Measurement: 4.8*1.8*2.5 inches
SNR: 85 dB
Charging mode: USB charging (5V\500MA)
Weight: 10.7ounces
Quick Info:
Bluetooth 4.0 technology
It’s easier to connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices to the speaker by Bluetooth 4.0 technology. The connection is more stable and it could work up to 30 feet

Sound with high quality
MARSEE Speaker Bluetooth provides an excellent stereo, clear and crystal sound. The distortion-free effect is outstanding which gives you the richest listening experience

Portability
10.7 ounces weight allows you take the speaker anyplace. A metal hook and the anti-skid rubber surrounding the speaker make the use easier and more convenient

Two choices for connection
You can connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices to the speaker by Bluetooth or you can use the audio cable to connect all audio devices

My Thoughts
Great bluetooth speaker! This is louder than I ever expected it to be. I've connected this to my cellphone and laptop and the volume is way better and even a bit clearer through these speakers. Great for a small party of maybe 4 or 5 people. I have used near the tub while bathing my toddler and because he likes to splash water around it was a true test to see how well it worked and it did amazing. Love this and would totally get more!

If you're interested in this speaker head over to Amazon and grab you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected