10/13/16

Tech Review | Jastek 5 in 1 Cable

Hello my loves!

Today's post is another tech review and this one is even more useful then the other two reviews I posted. This is a product that can be used every single day; especially for emergencies.
I received the Jastek 5 in 1 Cable for free, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I have been using this cable for the last 2 weeks and it does wonders at charging various types of devices.

Basic Info & Specs
Price: $9.99
Weight: 0.8oz
Size: 7.2 x 3 x 0.6 inches
Quick Info:
Universal use multi charging 6 in 1 cables; 

Compatible with all the following: 
1. For apple 5/6series; 
2. Mini USB supported Devices as digital cameras/camcorders, hard drives,etc. 
3. Micro USB supported Devices as most smartphones,etc. 
4. New USB Type C 3.1 port supported devices. 
My Thoughts
I've been looking for a USB C charger for a while since my fiance has a new phone with only the usb c insert. Thanks to this 5 in 1 cable I can now charge my phone, my fiance's, my brothers iPhone and other phones with ease. I've used this to charge portable batteries, bluetooth speakers and headphones. It works amazingly well. Love that it comes with a clip too! Great for on the go and to keep inside of my purse.

If this seems like a useful product, grab yourself one over on Amazon. It's a definite bag essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected