10/30/16

Tech Review | Aulker S330 Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headset

Hello my loves!

Today's post is another headphones review. Yes I've become recently obsessed with headphones. I always need to keep several backups since my son tends to always break a pair. I've recently been more excited about using wireless bluetooth headphones since I don't have to worry about a wire.
The headphones I'm referring to are the Aulker S330 Sport Wireless Headset. I've used these headphones for about 2 weeks and I've been loving them. They feel amazing in my ears, love the pop of yellow and I love the sound. I've worn these while working out, doing chores and in the rain without any problem whatsoever.

Basic Info & Specs
Price: $18.99 USD
Weight: 0.64 ounces
Size: 23.6 inches, 1.57 inches, 1.18 inches (LWH)
Cable length: 23.6 inches
Included:
• Aulker Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headset x 1
• Additional Ear Hook x 6
• Additional Ear Cap x 2
• USB Charge Cable x 1
• User Manual x 1
Specs:
• Bluetooth Version: 4.1
• Bluetooth Range: Up to 33FT / 10 Meters
• Chipset: CSR8635
• Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
• Battery Capacity: 75 mAh 5V
• Max Music Play Time: 5 - 6 hour
• Max Calling Time: 5.5 - 7 hour
• Charge Time: 2 Hour
• Noise Cancelling: Yes
• Built-In Microphone: Yes
• Noise Reduction: DSP and CVC 6.0
Quick Info:
Want a Quality, Heavy Bass, Comfortable, Secure Fit Wireless Sport Headset So You Can Enjoy Your Music Anywhere? Done with Muffled, Low Quality Cheap Headset?...Get the Real Thing Here! Top class CSR8635 chip will bring you crystal clear sound quality and outstanding enhanced bass.  
Comfortable Secure Fit Ergonomic Design Make It Perfect for All Kind of Sports. At the gym, on the beach, work out, running, boxing, enjoy your favorite beats everywhere!  
Changeable Ear Hooks and Ear Caps to Perfectly Fit Your Ear  
Super Easy to Pair, Compatible with 99% Bluetooth Devices, iPhone, Android, and Windows Smart Phone.  
130 Hour Standby Time, 5 Hour Music Play, 5.5 Hour Calling 75mAh Rechargeable Battery with 2 hour Charging Time  
Noise Cancelling Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Calling with Great Sound.  
Look Great and Feel Great with Dynamic Design. 

My Thoughts
These are probably one of my favorite pairs of headphones. They feel so comfortable in my ear, no irritation or issues -- sometimes I forget they are on. The sound quality is absolutely amazing. I love how clear it is and how I don't get distracted when I have them in my ear by other sounds. They are absolutely adorable. The pop of yellow just brings me joy. I love that I can take these out with me when it's raining and not have to worry about damage to the earphones. I enjoy that I can do house work without having my phone in my hand or falling into things while I'm cleaning. The talk and music play time is pretty awesome. As for charging, I find that they charge within an hour. The mircrophone is pretty great as well. Everything about these headphones make me happy and I'm glad I was able to try them out and share them with you all.
FTC Disclosure
This is a sponsored post. I received this product for review by the company through Tomoson. I am not being paid. Everything written is my honest thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected