11/16/15

Sticker Haul | Planning Creations October Grab Bag (Part II)

Hello my loves!

Today's post is the second part to my October Grab Bag haul from Two Mommies Design (formerly known as Happy Planning Designs and Planning Creations). If you haven't already, check out part one to this post here for details on the stickers I received.
As stated in the last haul, I did purchase the 50 sheets for $50 deal and Saray was kind enough to resend them to me which I totally appreciated! I was so excited to have the stickers yet again and see the ones that I didn't already have.


Totally stoked to use these in my upcoming layouts and plan with me videos for both my MAMBI Happy Planner and WP Color Crush Planner.

If you haven't already seen my post and video on my September Grab Bag definitely got check it out now! Also, go and join Planning Creations for some awesome stickers! (They now call it Two Mommies Design) and check out the old Facebook group as well called Happy Planning Designs. You'll be in #PlannerGirl heaven!

P.S stay tuned for the November Grab Bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected