11/9/15

Sticker Haul | Planning Creations October Grab Bag (Part I)

Hello my loves!

Today's post is another sticker haul! I'm sharing part 1 of my October grab bag from Planning Creations (they now call it Two Mommies Design). This is my second grab bag and I'm so excited. I ordered the 50 sheets for $50 deal.
There are sheets missing due to USPS mailing my package to wrong address so, there will be a part two coming soon with more stickers. Also a November Grab Bag is coming too!


If you haven't already seen my post and video on my September Grab Bag definitely got check it out now!

Join Planning Creations for some awesome stickers! (They now call it Two Mommies Design) and check out the old Facebook group as well called Happy Planning Designs.

You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected