11/18/15

Plan with Me #4 | Color Crush Planner Week 47

Hello my loves!

Today's post is another #PlanningwithNay video. I normally stick to the same layout between my planners, but this week I wanted to do something totally different. I wanted to do pink, black and gold washi for this -- the new ones I recently got from Hobby Lobby and Walmart.
I absolutely loveeee the way this layout came out and I can't wait to see what's in store for next weeks layout!


Hope you enjoyed this plan with me. If you haven't already, check out my other post for week 47 layout in my MAMBI Happy Planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected