11/15/15

Plan with Me #3 | MAMBI Happy Planner Week 47

Hello my loves!

Today's post is #PlanningwithNay video and blog post that was HIGHLY requested. I have been asked for sometime to continue making these types of videos and I'm excited to be able to do them again. The last plan with me's I did were for Week 23 and Week 24. Why? My tripod broke. Thankfully I got my hands on a new durable AND affordable tripod so let the Plan with Me's commence! I do own several planners, but I will be switching back and forth between my MAMBI Happy Planner and Webster's Pages Color Crush planner for these Plan with Me videos.
The theme for this week is Tropical Fun. This is the week of my fiance's birthday and two of his fav colors are blue and green so I figured this theme with these printable stickers from Vintage Glam Studios suited very well.

Enjoy the video and comment and let me know your thoughts/suggestions.


Items Used
  • Gold foil & skinny washi tapes - Hobby Lobby
  • Pineapple washi tape - gift with purchase
  • Tropical Fun printable stickers - Vintage Glam Studios
  • Pineapple, Flamnigo & Scripture DIY stickers - Pinterest
  • MAMBI To-Do & Quote stickers
  • Erin Condren stickers
  • Puffy Stickers - Walmart
  • Frame stickers - Dollar Tree
  • Donut stickers - Dollar Tree
  • Cleaning and movie stickers - Happy Planning Designs
  • Papermate Flair Pens
  • Sharpie Pen
  • Day & Day Today stickers v2 - eBay
  • Pastel Masking Sheets - eBay
  • Half box - Alynn's Creations
  • Sharpie Ultra Fine Markers in Black, Blue, Pink, Green, Purple & Orange
  • Hema Arrow Sticky Notes - LadyendeVagehond on Etsy
Hope you enjoyed this! Stay tuned for the Plan with Me in my Color Crush Planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected