10/5/15

Sticker Haul | Alynn's Creations September Grab Bag

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a planner sticker haul!! I recently discovered a group on Facebook called Happy Planning Designs which is owned by Saray. She along with Amber create affordable stickers in which you can get a monthly grab bag ranging from 10 sheets to 60 sheets or order individual sheets at a great price.

I personally love their grab bags. Saray and Amber recently decided to do separate grab bags for their stickers and Amber has gone up on her prices. They use PayPal to pay for orders which is very easy to use and they use Google Forms to sign up for individual orders outside of grab bags.
I placed my first order with them and got my stickers from Amber of Alynn's Creations. I got 50 sheets of stickers for $50 USD and $3 shipping. Check out the haul below.


The quality on these stickers are amazing. All of my stickers were matte and I'm not sure if she uses repositionable sticker paper, but I can always move my stickers around if need be.

Now on to the pricing and other information on their stickers. Keep in mind, grab bag are random stickers, so if there are certain stickers you want you can purchase them by PMing them on Facebook and letting them know.

Saray's Pricing

$4 shipping USA
$8 shipping Canada and Australia
$15 shipping International

Amber's Pricing
10 Sheets for $20 USD
20 Sheets for $30 USD
30 Sheets for $40 USD
40 Sheets for $50 USD
50 Sheets for $60 USD

$3.50 shipping US
$6.50 shipping Canada and Australia
$12.50 shipping International. If she ships to your country and its more then $15 you will have to pay the difference.

Individual Stickers
1 Sheet for $4 USD
6 Sheets for $15 USD
12 Sheets for $25 USD
20 sheets for $45 USD
Check shipping details for each individual seller.

I am absolutely in love with these stickers! I have used them already for this weeks spread and also pre-decorated the week of Halloween. I definitely cannot wait to get my hands on the October grab bag from Saray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected